Article 1 – Commitment
POMONE SAS company (hereinafter referred to as POMONE) takes great care to preserve the confidentiality of personal information of the User of the website pomoneparis.com (hereinafter referred to as the Site) in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation applicable in the European Union. Personal data (information such as name, first name, postal address, email … allowing a direct or indirect identification) are collected during the use (creation of an account, online order, registration for the newsletter …) of the Site.
The User has the right to access, rectify, delete and not use personal data concerning him/her. To exercise this right, the User must send a letter to POMONE – 27, rue des Meuniers – 75012 Paris – France or send an email to email@example.com.
Article 2 – Personal data collected
The personal data collected corresponds to the following information.
- Information collected when creating an Account on the Site such as second name, first name, email address, telephone number, date of birth.
- Information collected when subscribing to the Newsletter such as email address.
- Information collected during the purchase of products and the follow-up of the order such as the postal address, the billing address, the banking data for the realization of the transaction, the purchased products, the purchase amount, the written or telephone exchanges with POMONE.
- Information collected when browsing the Site such as browsing history (e.g. date and time of connection/browsing, pages visited), type of terminal, browser, browser language, location, IP address.
- Information collected during participation in a competition such as name, first name, email address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth.
Article 3 – Purposes of collecting personal data
The processing of personal data serves different purposes:
- Customer satisfaction during purchase, delivery, customer relations.
For example, contact by email to remind that there are products in the basket, communicate on the preparation of the order, ensure the delivery of the ordered products, manage the customer relationship and possible complaints…
- Optimisation of the customer relationship based on consented personal data.
For example, sending a Newsletter (commercial and marketing information. The User may at any time refuse to receive this information by using the link in each email to unsubscribe) and personalised offers, personalised browsing experience based on the User’s purchase and browsing history on the Site.
- Need for legitimate interest
For example, accessing and browsing the Site, analysing and optimising services, monitoring the use of the Site and improving the customer experience, preserving the User’s rights, managing transactions, compiling statistics, segmentations, etc. in order to improve customer knowledge.
Article 4 – Rights of the User with regard to personal data
The User may exercise the following rights by contacting POMONE, via the Contact form on the Site or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to POMONE – 27, rue des Meuniers – 75012 Paris – France, and providing proof of identity. POMONE will respond without delay.
- Right of access to personal data subject to processing.
- Right to rectify personal data if inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase or delete personal data.
- Right to object to receiving Newsletters by following the unsubscribe links in emails or by replying STOP to sms.
- Right to the portability of personal data.
- Right to information on the processing of personal data.
Article 5 – Recipients of personal data
Personal data is mainly used by POMONE. It may be communicated to service providers for various purposes:
- To optimise the operation of the site.
- To ensure the transactions and the security of the payments.
- To ensure logistics (storage, preparation of orders, delivery of packages).
- To assist customer service.
- To Conduct marketing or sales studies.
- To carry out advertising campaigns.
POMONE checks that the service providers guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal data.
Article 6 – Transfer of personal data outside the European Union
POMONE chooses service providers from the European Union. If a service provider from the European Union declares that it handles some personal data outside the European Union, POMONE collects the service provider’s commitment to respect the General Data Protection Regulation.
Article 7 – Security and confidentiality of personal data
POMONE implements technical and organisational measures to ensure the security, integrity, authenticity and confidentiality of personal data and requires such measures from its service providers and ensures that transactions are secure.
Article 8 – Duration of storage of personal data
POMONE limits the conservation of the User’s personal data to the time necessary to achieve the objectives of their collection
Article 9 – Cookies
When browsing the Site, information may be stored in a “cookie” file saved on the User’s terminal : computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.
The cookies issued by POMONE are intended to facilitate navigation on the Site, to establish statistics and to issue advertising offers via service providers.
By clicking on the pop-up window, relating to cookies, which appears on the screen, the User has the choice of accepting the cookies placed by POMONE, or blocking some or all of them. By clicking to Accept cookies, the User can continue browsing the Site directly.
There are different types of cookies.
Session cookies allow the User to navigate the Site (logging in to the account, adding a product to the basket, etc.) and do not store any personal data. Such cookies are necessary for normal use of the Site and only exist during the User’s session.
Preference cookies allow the User’s browsing preferences to be recorded (language, account identifier, etc.).
Statistical analysis cookies (Google Analytics) are used to analyse the number of visits to the Site, to draw up statistics and to optimise the Site for a better customer experience. The data collected is anonymous.
POMONE does not use third party cookies.
Social cookies are placed on the User’s terminal by social networks when a product is shared with a friend, when a product is liked, etc. POMONE has no control over these cookies and the data collected on social networks.